Adult Dogs Training
Ages 6 months and older.
Want to learn more about how we train here at Happy Paws?
Contact us to schedule a day to observe class.
Looking for a way to fit dog training classes into your busy schedule?
Our new go-at-your-own-pace Levels class format makes this possible.
Advantages of Levels:
How Does Levels Work?
- Enroll in a class and purchase the class package that works for you. Check our calendar to find the best day and time that works for you. Class meets for 50 minutes.
- Start in Basic 1 if your dog is new to training, has trouble working around other dogs/people or if you have a shy dog.
- Start in Basic 2 if your dog can work around other dogs/people and you want to brush up on basic manners.
- Start in Intermediate/Advanced if your dog is proficient with basic manners and you are interested in Agility, Rally Obedience, Tricks, Urban Herding or you want to work on earning the Canine Good Citizen certification.
- If you start in Basic 1 you can move to Basic 2 once your dog can work around other dogs/people, if you started in Basic 2 you can move to Intermediate/Advanced once your dog is proficient with basic manners.
- This is all done at your own pace (attend the classes when you want). Once your dog has great canine manners, your dog can earn his AKC Canine Good Citizen Certification.
- Fee: 1 session $25, 6 sessions $140
Have questions? Contact the trainer: email@example.com
· Must demonstrate, stay and from a distance of 10 feet, recall from 10 feet, loose leash heel with distractions
Advanced – Around town Showing off (manners) heel, Distractions for everything – moving toward off leash work
· CGC Test